Chinchón White Garlic
Mille alueelle Espanjaa tämä on tyypillistä?
- Itsehallintoalue: Madrid Region
Garlic production in the Madrid village of Chinchón dates from the 18th century.
The so-called White Garlic belongs to the Chichón, Prieto and Regular white variety. It has a slimmer head and a longer, finer clove than other species. It has an intense aroma and, because of this, a smaller quantity is needed for seasoning meals or as a condiment. It is planted in November and December and harvested in June. It is used as a condiment in many dishes, sausages and roasts.
- Tuotteen tyyppi: Vegetables
- Kausittainen: All year round.
- Alkuperä: The area of production of Chinchón White Garlic is in the Madrid village with the same name.
- Energy: Low
- Cholesterol: 0
- Huomautuksia: Rich in Proteins.