This was once the residence of the Barroeta family. Three stages can be distinguished in its construction: in the 18th century, the Barroeta family originally built the part nearest the river. The Gaitan de Aiala family, descendants of the Barroetas, extended the building by opening it outwards towards the park. And in 1945, a loggia was built to connect both buildings. It has a Baroque garden.
- Rakennus: Palace
- Tyylisuunta: Neo-classical
- Aikakausi: 18th century
Konferenssisali, Opastetut kierrokset