Cervantes Spa Resort
"Q" for Tourism Quality, a mark that represents quality in Spain’s tourism sector.
Spanish National Association of Spas (ANBAL).
The Cervantes Spa is known to have existed as far back as the 18th century. Its complex of buildings, in which the ochre and yellow colours of the typical local clay predominate, welcomes visitors like a veritable oasis on the dry La Mancha plain.
- Therapeutic treatments: Digestive problems, Rheumatic complaints
- Techniques: Aerosol, Bath, Foot baths, Hand baths, Hydropinic cure, Manual massage, Mud, Parafangos, Pressure jet, Showers, Swimming pool
- More techniques: Thermal and bubble baths
- Characteristics of the water: Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Magnesium, Sodium-rich, Sulphate-rich
- Complementary techniques: