Bodega Romale. Almendralejo
Founded in 1989, it is located in Almendralejo, the capital of Tierra de Barros, and at the very heart of the Ribera del Guadiana Designation of Origin. This is a privileged land for wine cultivation, with fertile nutrient-rich soils formed by red clay on calcareous rock, standing at an average altitude of 500 m above sea level. The climate features abundant sunshine all year round with very hot summers and cold winters and the influence of the Atlantic winds.
- From Oct 1, 2014 to May 31, 2014
- From Monday to Friday From 09:00 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 19:00
- Public holidays and Saturday From 09:00 to 14:00
- From Jun 1, 2014 to Sep 30, 2014
- From Monday to Friday From 09:00 to 14:00 From 17:00 to 20:00
- Saturday From 09:00 to 14:00
Audiovisual presentations, gardens, meeting rooms.
Activities with reservation
Visits to vineyards
Guided vineyard tours
Guided tasting sessions
Other products on sale
Activities without reservation