Madrid Book Fair
Every spring the Madrid Book Fair is one of the main cultural events for lovers of books and literature.
It first took place in 1933. Today, the over 350 stalls set up along the Paseo de Carruajes avenue in Madrid's Retiro park not only offer the public the chance to discover the latest literary offerings, but also to meet their favourite writers. Every day, the bookshops and publishing companies organise book-signing sessions featuring the most popular authors. What's more, you'll find all kinds of books arranged on the different stands, which you can buy at a very attractive discount.
- Date: To be confirmed 2019
Plaza de la Independencia, 7
28001. Madrid (Madrid Region)
Schedules and prices
- Public holidays From 10:00 to 14:30 From 17:00 to 21:30
To be confirmed 2019
* Information may be subject to modifications
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN SPAIN? BOOK YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
- Enjoy a full day tour of Toledo the City of the three ...(+See more)
Enjoy great savings with this combination tour! ...(+See more)
- Travel by speed train from Madrid to enjoy a unique ...(+See more)