Estadio Wanda Metropolitano.
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium
Plaza de Grecia, s/n
28022 Madrid (Madrid Region)
The Wanda Metropolitano Stadium was opened as Atlético de Madrid’s home ground in 2017. These modern sports facilities cover an area of over 88,000 square metres.
The stadium is located in the north-east part of the city, close to Adolfo Suárez-Madrid Barajas Airport and the IFEMA trade fair complex. It is the third largest football stadium in Spain in terms of capacity, seating nearly 70,000 spectators. UEFA ranks the Wanda Metropolitano as a category 4 infrastructure, its highest classification. A large flag with the club’s coat of arms flies over the southern side of the stadium on a 40-metre flagpole in honour of the fans.
- Type of place: Football stadium
- From Monday to Thursday From 12:00 to 17:30
- Friday From 12:00 to 13:00 From 15:00 to 20:00
- Saturday From 11:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 11:00 to 19:00
- General: €16
- Reduced: €8