Come and learn how mozzarella is made
Attend a true cheese show! Understand the process of making pasta filata cheeses like mozzarella and try them fresh out of the hands that transform them.
After visiting the cheese factory and observing how our cheeses are made, we will end the visit tasting at least three Zucca products paired with a local wine.
Activity suitable for reduced mobility
Minimum group of 6 adults
- Price: €5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 29/04/2019
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Quesería Zucca
Information supplied by the provider
Process of making mozzarella
Other activities you may find interesting
€114 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an amazing day in the Penedès' vineyards with ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès, ...