Accessible San Sebastián City Tour and Museums
Explore San Sebastian with us doing a city tour and visiting one of the main museums in the city with a knowledgeable local guide. San Telmo Museum, recently reintroduced as the Museum of Basque Society and Citizenship is located in the Old Town. San Telmo is dedicated to preserving, completing and increasing collections representing the history and evolution of Basque society. Min 2 persons.
Private local guide.
Walk through the city.
Ticket to the museum.
Local taxes included.
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 08/03/2019
- Date available to: 20/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Bask for All
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€34 per person (including taxes)
"Gaudí’s Pedrera: The Origins” is an spectacular ... (+See more)