Canyoning in Pyrenees
A canyoning, also called canyoneering is squashed down a river while walking by and you find different obstacles such as waterfalls or stone blocks.
Rappelling rope, Water jumps,the slides…, They will help us to progress and to live exciting and funny moments. An activity to share with those who want.
Our guide take care of your security so you only have to make the most.
What you need to know? We will answer any questions
technical equipment necessary, (neoprene, Arnes…)
Canyoning Sports Technical Guide
Photos and videos
NOT INCLUDED AND IS NEEDED:
Mountain or sports footwear with good tread
Change of clothes after activity
Water and food as ravine
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Castejón de Sos (Huesca)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 08/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Ekur Guias
Information supplied by the provider
Oscuros de Balced Canyon