Seville Cathedral and Giralda
Visit the largest Gothic cathedral in the world along with the Giralda: icons of Seville.
Be fascinated by the largest cathedral in the world, ancient mosque and synthesis of the history of Seville. After the collapse of the mosque / cathedral in 1356 due to the great earthquake in Seville, construction was started in the Gothic style in 1401, and completed 150 years later in the Renaissance style.
Dare to explore its 23,500 square meters and climb the 34 ramps of La Giralda: symbol of Seville. Observe the magic of its 81 stained glass windows and 45 chapels where you will be seduced by works of art from the great masters of the 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th centuries such as Alejo Fernández, Pedro Roelas, Murillo, Velázquez, Zurbarán, Valdés Leal, Goya, and others.
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987 for its historical and artistic religious interest.
Be amazed by our official guides who will reveal every secret of a monument that has witnessed royal weddings in its High Altar (the largest in all Christendom) and which houses the tombs of kings like Fernando III, Alfonso X or Pedro I and Christopher Columbus.
With some luck, you will be able to listen to the 7000-pipe mahogany organ, currently used in the daily liturgy.
Check in for the Seville Cathedral tour is available in our office until 15 minutes before the tour.
- Price: €28 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 22/01/2019
- Date available to: 30/06/2021
- Additional information: English daily tours. Spanish tours are available all days except for tuesdays and wednesdays that we offer them in french.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Voyager Seville Experiences
Information supplied by the provider
Christopher Columbus Tomb
Voyager Seville Experience
Views of Cathedral and Giralda