Snowshoeing in the Spanish Pyrenees: Ordesa
Enjoy one or several days making the best snowshoe routes in Huesca in the Pyrenees, departing from Ainsa.
We offer you the possibility of knowing Ainsa and Ordesa in winter and enjoy the snow with an excursion tailored to the level of each one.
Routes in Ordesa, Benasque, Chistáu, Valle de Tena ... the most spectacular winter landscapes available to everyone. We organize snow activities for children and families, groups of friends and companies, experienced mountaineers looking to start in the winter mid-mountain.
Our interpretive routes are a journey of discovery of history, geology, flora and fauna and the greatest secrets of the Aragonese Pyrenees.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 13/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Additional information: From December to April
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: we are canyoneers
Information supplied by the provider
Snowshoeing in the Spanish Pyrenees
Snowshoeing holidays in Europe in Spain
Snowshoeing walking in Ordesa Park
Snowshoeing in Ainsa, the Pyrenees.
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an activity halfway between climbing and ... (+See more)