From the beach to Monte San Anton 500 meters height!
Whoever has not crowned its summits, does not know the city on all sides! About 500 meters above sea level and in the east of Malaga stands Mount San Antón, which at the top offers impressive views of the bay and the city.
The tour is 13km long and will start in Los Baños del Carmen and run along the beach (flat), asphalt (uphill and in one of the most residential areas of the city), and end at Monte (uphill). The route is linear, so we will go back the same way, but running downhill!
- Price: €57 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 31/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2022
- Additional information: All year
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Málaga Tour Running
Information supplied by the provider
On the summit!
Contemplating wonderful views!
Road to the summit.
Other activities you may find interesting
€363 per person (including taxes)
Taking off from Eivissa Airport we fly Ses Salinas ... (+See more)
€780 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a guided 7-Day Basque Country Tour including ... (+See more)