Astronomical observation and liquor tasting Pyrenees
Our activities bring us astronomical knowledge and interpretation of the night sky, in an almost catalogued Target place Starlight.
Learn how to identify constellations with our own eyes andthen with a telescope to observe the main deep sky objects, while we taste some liquor of the Pyrenees. This experience mixes the culture and science.
We have two portable telescopes and additional materials that we need to develop the activity anywhere you want. The activity is always diferent because it depends on the season or the moon.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Alt Àneu (Lleida)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 28/06/2018
- Date available to: 28/06/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: OBAGA ACTIVITATS
Information supplied by the provider
Telescope and liquors
Observing the dark sky
Other activities you may find interesting
€79 per person (including taxes)
Enyoy a beautil day in nature at Sierra de Guadarrama ... (+See more)