Baeza and Úbeda: Guided tour
This guided tour is the best way to know these two World Heritage sites with an expert. Also the visit includes the entrance to two of the most important buildings of these cities.
Our guide will accompany you through the mosts ymbolic places of these Renaissancecities. Also, you can organize your visit depending on your timetable (full time tours in the morning/afternoon-evening or part time tours for both cities).
WHAT WILL YOU VISIT?
During the tour, we will show you the principal monumental spaces from each city.
Paseo de la Constitución / Plaza del Pópulo / Plaza de Santa María / Catedral / Paseo de Antonio Machado / Plaza de Santa Cruz / Antigua Universidad
Plaza Vázquez de Molina / Capilla de El Salvador / Hospital de los Honrados Viejos de El Salvador / Murallas y miradores / Palacio de Francisco de los Cobos / Oratorio de San Juan de la Cruz e Iglesia de San Miguel / Plaza 1º de mayo / Palacio del Conde de Guadiana / Plaza de San Pedro / Convento de Santa Clara / Plaza del Ayuntamiento
It is recommended to wear confortable clothes and shoes.
Included in the tour:
Tickets for the Cathedral in Baeza and El Salvador Chapel in Úbeda.
Oficial tour guide, expert in both cities.
Not included in the tour:
Food and drinks
Transport between both cities
- Price: €18.95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 20/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Additional information: Every day we offer two guided tours in the morning and afternoon so you can choose when to do them (both on the same day or on different days)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISTOUR, cultura, turismo y gestión
Information supplied by the provider
Capilla de El Salvador (Úbeda)
Plaza de Santa María (Baeza)
Palacio Juan Vázquez de Molina (Úbeda)
Puerta del Perdón (Baeza)
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : The hotel is in a remote village far from ... (+See more)
Robledo de Chavela
€214 per person (including taxes)
We recommend a full day to enjoy the famous orange ... (+See more)