Family experience in Cabarceno Natural Park
Full Day ticket for 2 adults and 1 or 2 children to visit the Cabárceno Nature Park, a unique place in Cantabria with more than 20 km. of road in which you can enjoy the almost 150 species in semi-freedom regime that is here. You will also have access to the cable car that runs through the park to see it from above, an experience that especially the little ones will love.
You will stay at La Casona de Luis, a charming Cantabrian house located less than 10 minutes from the center of Santillana. Includes bed and breakfast in the Casona de Luis, in a family room with a double bed and two extra beds. In addition, you can enjoy the services of our Hotel Spa Felisa, which is just opposite and has the largest spa in Cantabria and a restaurant.
Our area is perfect to visit with children as there are many leisure options. We recommend one of the most popular, inaugurated in 2017, the Laberinto de Villapresente, an ideal activity for you to enjoy and sharpen the wit to try to escape from the largest natural maze in Spain. A few minutes away we also have the Santillana del Mar Zoo or the Altamira Caves. And with a view to the summer, we are also very close to some of the best family beaches in Cantabria, such as those of Suances or Comillas.
The price is per person based on two people, but also includes accommodation and tickets for 2 children to Parque de Cabárceno
- Price: €109.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santillana del Mar (Cantabria)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 25/05/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: During high season (july, aogust and Easter) there are supplements in the room price
- Category of the activity: Leisure parks. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Hotel Felisa y Casona de Luis
Information supplied by the provider
Labyrinth of Villapresente
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
This walk enables you to take a step back in time and ... (+See more)