Garnacha Oenological Experience
This area is ideal to discover the Denomination of Origin Ribera del Duero, visiting wineries of all kinds, both traditional wineries and large designer wineries such as Portia, built by Normal Foster. You will also visit our winery, one of the oldest in the D.O. Ribera del Duero, and you will stay surrounded by vineyards, through which you can walk among our 200 hectares of vineyards, walking or by bicycle that we will lend you free of charge at the hotel. You will also visit one of the most important towns of the D.O., Peñafiel, visiting its castle and its spectacular wine museum, which is located within the same castle.
Two nights on a bed and breakfast buffet (extended stay)
Upgrade to a superior room (subject to availability)
Visit to Bodegas Peñalba López (attached to the hotel) with tasting
During this visit, about an hour and a half long, we will make a complete tour of the history of these wineries and the process of making their wine. We will finish this particular trip tasting our own wines. The visit will take place in the morning.
Visit the Wine Museum and the Peñafiel Castle (Valladolid)
The majestic Castle of Peñafiel (14th century), whose privileged location between the valleys of the Duero and Duratón gives us spectacular views of the region, is the current headquarter of the Ribera del Duero Provincial Wine Museum, where we can expand our knowledge about the wine world
A bottle of Montecastrillo (D.O. Ribera del Duero) as a detail welcome by room.
- Price: €70 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 17/05/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Late check-out until 2:00 p.m. (subject to availability)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Hotel FInca Torremilanos
Information supplied by the provider
View from the room