Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
Visit the famous charming town of Mijas, Marbella & the port area Puerto Banus.
The first stop will be at Mijas, village formed by narrow streets with white houses decorated with hand-painted and colourful flowerpots. This village is located in the mountains and it is famous by the Burrotaxis (donkeys-taxi).
During the tour you will see a flamenco show in the town square offered by the Municipality of Mijas and you will have free time to enjoy the town by yourself.
After Mijas the trip continues to Marbella, where a small panoramic view of the city by bus is included and a walk through the town. In Marbella you will have free time as well.
The last stop is at Puerto Banus, famous for its yachts, bars and restaurants.
At the end of the visit, you will go back to the departing point following the coastline.
- Price: €28 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 24/05/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Malaga Trips
Information supplied by the provider
Mijas Day Trip - Malaga Trips