Alhambra & Granada Guided Tour from Malaga
Visit the stunning monument of The Alhambra and the vibrant city of Granada without worrying about tickets, which are very difficult to find. On this tour, the transportation is included from Costa del Sol for a small group of 17 passengers maximum.
We always count on the very best tourist guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage that will take you around the monument The Alhambra Palace, the most visited monument in Spain. It was built during the middle of the 13th Century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 but its beauty remains remarkably intact.
The tourist guide will also guide you through the amazing Albaicin neighbourhood during 50 min aprox. At the end of this day trip, you will have 1h Free Time in Granada.
Transportation takes place in brand new high-end vehicles , with a maximum capacity of 17 passengers and all sort of amenities onboard: Wifi, mobile charger, refreshing towels, water and a very professional and friendly bilingual driver that will make the journey a very pleasant experience.
What else can anyone ask for? Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites.
- Price: €120 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 21/03/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Additional information: Everyday from Malaga
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Malaga Trips
Information supplied by the provider
Granada & Alhambra from Malaga
Other activities you may find interesting
€350 per person (including taxes)
Come and discover Vilafranca del Penedès, its corners ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès