Festive Tour – Wine in Ribera del Duero
Come to the Ribera del Duero in the most animated way: flamenco, gastronomy and wine. Is there a better plan?
Visit the castle of Peñafiel, which houses the provincial wine museum.
"Night" visit to the Dehesa de los Canónigos, a historical winery of the Ribera del Duero.
Flamenco show, with dance and concert.
Dinner in the own wine cellar the typical suckling lamb skewer of the area.
- Price: €240 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 18/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions. Flamenco. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPERIENCIAS RIBERTOUR
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Habsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg ... (+See more)