Natural Tour – Wine in Ribera del Duero
One day activity on the "Golden Mile" of the Ribera del Duero. Discover its nature, history and gastronomy.
Visit the Arzuaga winery, where you will see the most advanced techniques in oenology. Wine tasting and seasonal paraing.
Visit to wildlife reserve of wild boars and deers.
Visit the castle of Peñafiel, which houses the provincial wine museum.
Lunch at the Arzuaga hotel restaurant, one of the best restaurants in the Ribera del Duero.
- Price: €130 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Quintanilla de Onésimo (Valladolid)
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 31/01/2020
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EXPERIENCIAS RIBERTOUR
Information supplied by the provider