Traditional Tour – Wine in Ribera del Duero
One day activity in the "Golden Mile" of the Ribera del Duero, to learn from within the essence of the Ribera del Duero and the production of its wine.
Visit to Portia, the only winery in the world Designed by the prestigious British architect Sir Norman Foster.
Visit the barrels factory, where you will enjoy the art of making wine barrels.
Visit the castle of Peñafiel, which houses the provincial wine museum.
Lunch at El Pastor, traditional grill of the Ribera del Duero.
- Price: €159 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 18/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPERIENCIAS RIBERTOUR
Information supplied by the provider
End of the process.
Castle of Peñafiel.
Other activities you may find interesting
€48 per person (including taxes)
Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest architect of his ... (+See more)