Night with stars, night with the Moon: Astroturismo in Calar
At 10 o'clock in the morning we will make a reception of the whole group in the panoramic viewpoint, where we will deliver the welcome pack for the rest of the day. We will travel together in a guided tour of the Astronomical Observatory of Calar Alto, where we will discover the secrets of stargazing that we will do this same night.
At 2pm we will stop for lunch, not included in the tour of the activity, and we will leave the afternoon so you can freely enjoy the area.
At night, at 8pm, we will have a reception at the Posada del Candil, where we will enjoy a typical dinner of the area and we can choose what to enjoy the night of the stars or a night of observation of the Moon.
As night falls, we will see a projection of the night sky, before going out to observe stars or the Moon in real time. We hope it would be an unforgettable experience.
* Once the trip to the observatory has been made, the activity cannot be canceled, neither for reasons of climatology. The part of the interior activity will be done and the rest of the activity will be as completed as the team can develop it.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 11/02/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Night with stars
Night with stars
Other activities you may find interesting
€70 per person (including taxes)
A 3 day's program about the most important resource of ... (+See more)
Horcajo de los Montes
€50 per person (including taxes)
Mixed route in which we will combine 4x4 routes and ... (+See more)
Solana del Pino