Coasteering in Ribadesella (Asturias)
Have you already tried coasteering? This activity will take you through amazing coastal cliffs. This is a multidisciplinary sport, where you will have to walk over blocks and rocks, swim in the sea or natural pools and jump in ponds.
In Ribadesella (Asturias), you will discover an incomparable natural space; what a better place to get started in this sport! Here, the sea and the mountains become one, to offer you an idyllic spot where to enjoy your experience. We always have in mind that our route could be affected by the weather conditions. But, don’t worry, a guide will solve all the doubts you may have, and will make your experience the safest possible. It’s essential to know how to swim.
The price includes: Neoprene, vest, helmet, guide, insurances and changing rooms.
*Usually, we start the activity at 10 in the morning, but it will always depend on the tides, so our start of the activity could be affected.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/03/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€110 per person (including taxes)
A one-of-a kind experience to discover the Doñana ... (+See more)