Birdwatching and pottery workshop for the family
A perfect experience to enjoy in family!
For 3 hours, visit one of the most emblematic and lesser-known archaeological sites in Ciudad Real, found in one of the lakes with greater bird species biodiversity in the Biosphere of Humedales de La Mancha Reserve.
Watch and enjoy this particular and special fauna accompanied by an interesting experience with your family.
A trip to the past, from a ceramists point of view.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Ciudad Real (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/11/2017
- Date available to: 28/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Pottery workshop Ciudad Real
Birding experience Ciudad Real
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
The tour starts with an spectacular panoramic bus ride ... (+See more)