Bird photography in Sierra de Aitana - Alicante
For our photography activity we count on 2 hidden places in Sierra de Aitana, at 1200 m high. Both of them surrounded by high mountain nature, fruit trees and black pine trees and kermes oaks.
We will photograph birds after attracting them to the hiding place with a bowl of water and food. The best of this it’s we always change the bowls so the pictures are not always the same.
You will be able to observe over 40 species like: peregrine falcon, robin, ring ouzel, rock bunting, rabilargo, hawfinch, crow, magpie, red-legged partridge, among many other wonderful birds.
A true ornithologist paradise in front of your camera!
- Price: €70 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Benifato (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Bird photography in Sierra de Aitana
Bird photography in Aitana montains
Bird photography in Alicante
Bird photography, Alicante
Bird photography Alicante
Bird photography Sierra de Aitana
Bird photography, Aitana, Alicante