The bearded vulture in the Pyrenees (Aragón)
Join us in a trip to discover the emblematic bearded vulture.
During the first day, you will visit the abandoned town of Esquain and its surroundings, where it’ll be possible to observe this magnificent bird flying over the gorges. There, it can also be seen Egyptian vultures, griffon vultures and alpine swifts.
On the second day, you will do a trip to La Valle observatory to continue the search of the bearded vulture.
Finally, to say goodbye to the Pyrenees, you will go to the top of the mountain to discover such special birds like the alpine accentor, the water pipit, the black woodpecker, the red-backed shrikes, etc.
Transfer in van
Accommodation with full board (excepting the lunch of the 19th)
- Price: €290 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Bearded vulture watching in Huesca
Bearded vulture in Huesca Pyrenees
Birding bearded vulture in Huesca
Birdwatching bearded vulture, Huesca
Other activities you may find interesting
€24 per person (including taxes)
Walk the Tranco reservoir from a different perspective. ... (+See more)
€4,065 per person (including taxes)
We focus this trip not constantly changing from one ... (+See more)