Birdwatching in Cáceres y Monfragüe (Extremadura)
In this exciting experience, we are inviting you to meet this wonderful surrounding to mainly birdwatch birds of prey. This way, you will be able to observe abundant concentrations of the great bustard, the little bustard and ortega and Iberian birds.
If we are lucky, we will also be able to enjoy the flight of birds of prey in the area, like the imperial eagle.
On the other side, Parque Nacional de Monfragüe, located in the same town, is one the best parks known in Spain. The Mediterranean forest that contains its highlands hosts one of the biggest bird of prey colonies in the Mediterranean. Where we will also encounter the reservoirs of the rivers Tiétar and Tajo, and the biggest group of black storks in Spain.
The activity includes:
Transfer in van
Half board accommodation
- Price: €225 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 14/04/2018
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Birdwatching in Monfragüe N.P., Cáceres
Birdwatching in Llanos de Cáceres
Birding in Monfragüe & Llanos de Cáceres
Birding in Llanos de Cáceres & Monfragüe
Birdwatching in Monfragüe N.P.
Birding in Monfragüe N.P., Cáceres
Birding in Llanos de Cáceres
Other activities you may find interesting
€72 per person (including taxes)
Seville is our meeting point. ... (+See more)
Coria del Río