Hiking through the Sierra de segura
This route takes place entirely in the Aceveas-Nava el Espino Reserve Area, composed of two publicly owned mountains that are separated but very close to each other. The Reserve Areas are the areas with the highest level of protection within the Natural Park, due to their high ecological value.
These two mountains harbor a high concentration of endemic species and endangered species.
Specifically in the Area there are 141 species classified as rare, endemic and threatened, 22 of which are protected by law. Among them are the violet of Cazorla (viola cazorlensis) and a narcissus (Narcissus longispathus). The world distribution of the latter species is limited almost exclusively to the Natural Park.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Segura de la Sierra (Jaén)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 31/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Contadero Aventuras S.L.
Information supplied by the provider