Bodegas Ribera del Duratón: Wine tasting and Large meal
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or friend groups who want to find out more about our particular wines and vineyard.
The activitie consist on:
-Meet in the winery. Description of the wine elaborations including a brief explanation about the winery and vineyard history and beginings.
-Walk around the the vineyard enjoying the exceptional landscape and is useful to understand the personality of our wines. The climate, the altitude and the soil conditions.
-Wine tasting. Learn the basics on tasting in an entertaining way also get the knowledge to distinguish the different wines that we produce. Tempranillo, Shyraz and Malbec.
-Large meal based on the typical suckling lamb (cordero lechal) from the popular village Sacramenia. Also this meal is served with organic vegetables from our farm and our best wines
This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 16/03/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Additional information: Place: Bodegas Ribera del Duratón: Carretera de Valtiendas a Aranda s/n, 40314, Valtiendas (Segovia). 90 minutes from Madrid. Availability: Consult dates. Reserve: Once checked the availability is neccesary paid the amount required.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGAS RIBERA DEL DURATON
Information supplied by the provider
Bodegas Ribera del Duratón
Other activities you may find interesting
€110 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Ribera del Duero wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+See more)