FOR THE MORE DARING! SHARED HIDEOUT EXPERIENCES.
We offer our photographic hideouts as an ideal scenario in which to live unique experiences watching the behaviour of species that visit “El Mirador”. They are islands of biodiversity that will convert your photographic session or wildlife watching in a moment of “biofun”.
From OTEA we would like the nature photography and observation of fauna to be a tool used in the conservation and spreading of the biodiversity. “Birds” and “photography” are a magnificent aid in achieving this.
Our view is that it really contributes toward the conservation of the same biodiversity that helps us attract naturalists, photographers, amateurs and professionals from Spain and world wide. At the same it continues to attract, through images of beautiful birds, the colour of their feathers and the elegance of their flight and their environment.
La activity includes:
• Access to the facilities; photographic hideouts. “Hides”.
• Logistical support 4x4.
• Supplementary food área.
• Permits and insurance.
- Price: €95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Espinar, El (Segovia)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 04/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Additional information: These activities can be programmed and/or reserved for workdays as well as weekends and bank holidays during the whole year.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: COLECTIVO AZÁLVARO
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€135 per person (including taxes)
Casa Rural Entre Valles is a house full rental fully ... (+See more)