3 Cities in One Day: Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid
Discover and know 3 Unesco World Heritage cities in 1 day. Guided tour by a professional guide from Segovia, Ávila and Toledo.
Marvel at the well-preserved Roman aqueduct of Segovia, visit the first gothic cathedral in Spain, enter and explore the Alcazar of Segovia, explore Ávila on foot and visit the Convent of Santa Teresa.
Meet the medieval walls of the 11th century of Ávila, tour the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo, stop at a convent in Toledo and meet the nuns who live there in person. Savor Marzipan Toledano, homemade dessert made with a recipe that dates back centuries.
- Price: €129 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Date available from: 28/12/2019
- Date available to: 25/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the provider
3 Cities in One Day: Segovia, Áv...
Other activities you may find interesting
€146 per person (including taxes)
If you like walking in an authentic arabic quarter at ... (+See more)