Visit a traditional Olive Oil
Visit a traditional Olive Oil Mill and the olive farm. We will know all the secrets and the process of extraction of olive oil. We will know the careful process of extraction of olive oil - ",the liquid gold", of Andalusia. For millennia, this region has been the world',s leading producer. After knowing the process extensively, we will enjoy a tasting and a pairing of extra virgin olive oil, a great companion in Mediterranean cuisine since time immemorial.
Start: 9:45 am.
Pick up of the client and transfer to a Sevillian hacienda in the Los Alcores region.
During this half-day tour, we will visit a typical Andalusian hacienda in the Seville region of Los Alcores to discover the secrets of an oil mill.
In it we will visit a traditional oil mill and we will enter the land dedicated to the olive exploitation.
Duration 3 hours.
End: 12:45 noon.
- Price: €69 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 3 Hours,
- Date available from: 30/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Agrotourism. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the provider
Visit to Oil Mill - Oleoturismo 0
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Low dificulty. ... (+See more)
€144.2 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Rioja Alavesa wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+See more)