Come to know one of the villages with more history and charm of the Valencian Community. It includes a visit to the oldest bullring in the Valencian Community, an 18th-century snowstorm, a Berber cave-barn and its medieval quarter. In addition, you can visit for free the famous Covetes dels Moros.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 13/04/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: La Sària Turisme
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€89 per person (including taxes)
Cycle touristic tour for the enthusiastic fans about ... (+See more)
Toboso, El, ...
€4,646 per person (including taxes)
A great satisfaction. ... (+See more)