The tour starts with the presentation of our group Familia Martinez Bujanda. Afterwards, we go to the viewing platform for spectacular sights of the winery and the vineyards. We explain too the concept of “PAGO” (SINGLE ESTATE) and the philosophy of this esteemed membership. Then, we talk about the characteristics of our Estate: climate, soil, grape varieties and maximum yields.
Once finished the explanation of the Estate, we visit the winery walking through the vats, barrel and bottle cellars.
The tour ends with the tasting of our 2 wines: Cantos de Valpiedra Crianza and Finca Valpiedra Reserva with a “tapa” of chorizo.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Fuenmayor (La Rioja)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 26/01/2017
- Date available to: 26/01/2021
- Additional information: The visits timetables are from Mondays through Saturdays from 09.30 to 18.00 h. June and July from 09.30 to 15.00 h. Closed from 31st July to 28th August included. Christmas time and Bank holidays consult us. Open in harvest. Previous reservation is required.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: FINCA VALPIEDRA
Information supplied by the provider
MEANDER OF RIO EBRO. FINCA VALPIEDRA
Other activities you may find interesting
€35.5 per person (including taxes)
With the bike as a partner and binoculars in the ... (+See more)