Trek western Pyrenees & Pedaling Aragones Way of Saint James
Maybe the great trip we offer from Basquelands Way, mixing a hiking experience in the Pyrenees, with a cycling route along the Way of Saint James. This is an interesting activity enjoying the lakes, great valleys and amazing views of the Pyrenees, and the southern flat lands of Castile. A contrast of landscapes and movements. With great hotels at the end of every day, a good rest in guarantee. Finally, the trip will finish tasting some of the best wines of Spain to reaffirm the red colour of our blood.
. 9 nights at Paradores and Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide hiking and cycling with the group
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles & Rafting rentals
. Wine tasting and lunch in Ribera de Duero winery
- Price: €5,808 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 10 Day
- Date available from: 14/04/2019
- Date available to: 30/11/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€140 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the Alpujarra of Granada with this experience ... (+See more)