The Ribera del Duero healthier.
Located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, you will stay in the first 5 star spa of Castilla y León. It is located in one of the best preserved Cistercian Monasteries in Europe; its building dates from the 12th century.
The thermal area exceeds 2,000 square meters, with 16 treatment cabins, several thermal pools, a contrasts circuit and a children's pool.
An exclusive experience that you will live in a recreation of the Chapel of San Pedro also known as the treasure chapel, located outside the church, south side, Valbuena Monastery, XIII century. The word treasure refers to a small room or hole located on the top. Experience the most absolute relaxation and well-being in a guided two-hour tour. A circuit of contrasts in which you can appreciate the particular properties of its waters. To culminate, delight with 60 minutes of Monasterio Massage, a deep and renewing full body massage with deep pressure and surrounding movements to relieve tension, relax the muscles and activate circulation. A getaway full of sensations in which to get rid of all stress.
Includes: Two nights of accommodation with breakfast buffet, unlimited access to the thermal pool, access to guided contrasts circuit of 2 hours, Lunch or dinner a la carte every night of stay (starter, main and dessert, beverages not incl. ), individual treatment Monasterio Massage, 60 minutes.
Recommended for adults.
- Price: €417 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 15/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Available every day of the year
- Category of the activity: Health and beauty. Spas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Information supplied by the provider
View of the thermal pool.
View of the room.
View of the restaurant.
View of the terrace.