Mezquita-Catedral and Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Enjoy with the guided tour of Mezquita-CAtedral (Mosque Cahtedral) and Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos.
The best way to visit the Mosque Cathedral, is undoubtedly do so by a guided tour accompanied by an official guide, member of the Association of Guides and Interpreters Heritage of Cordoba.
Mosque of Cordoba, world heritage is a temple unique in the Islamic world and the Christian. In the beginning was the West's largest Muslim mosque.
On the other hand, other of the most representative places of Cordoba is Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos. Meet the hand of an official guide all the secrets that hides this palace. The Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos is located where was the Arab fortress centuries earlier and that has inherited the beauty of its gardens and fountains. The Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos has a graet importance in the history of Spain, therefore the different uses that have been given, for who has resided in him. Do not stay with the doubt and join our tour.
Meeting point: Patio de los Naranjos of the Mosque (near the bell tower you will find the orange umbrella)
Start time: 11.30h
From Tuesday to saturday
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 20/03/2020
- Date available to: 30/12/2021
- Additional information: Meeting point: Patio de los Naranjos of the Mosque (near the bell tower you will find the orange umbrella) Start time: 11.30h From Tuesday to saturday Non available: Monday, Sunday, 25th December and 1st January
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE - MÁLAGA A PIE - GRANADA TOURS
Information supplied by the provider
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos