The Rioja wine in Original Version
The reason that makes different the wines with DOCa Rioja designation is not hidden in the wineries or in the oenologists that guide its elaboration. The reason relies in the knowledge of the viticulturists and wine-producers that have learnt a profession transmitted over the generations as well as they have managed to adapt to the modern times.
Live your firsthand experience, you’ll be amazed! Become the protagonist, knowing and practicing the main labors that are carried out in the vineyards and wineries. Depending of the period of the year and the work performed at that moment; in vineyards, pruning, leaf’s pruning, flowers selection, grape harvest, ; and in wineries, foot press, devatting, grape press. That way you will know the cycles of the vine and the wine go through each season and each phase of the wine making process.
- Visit to vineyards
- Participatory viticulture activity
- Lunch camper in vineyard, with cheese, sausages and wine from Rioja Alavesa
- Visit to the winery
- Participatory winemaking activity
Minimum of people:
Minimum group of 2 people and maximum of 30
3 hours approximately
When you can do:
All the year, being the months of September and October the most interesting to coincide with the grape picking.
From 2 to 3 people: € 62.09 per person
From 4 to 9 people: € 31.04 per person
From 10 to 20 people: € 17.76 per person
Groups more than 20 people: € 14.72 per person.
- Price: €62.09 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Lapuebla de Labarca (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 10/11/2016
- Date available to: 02/11/2020
- Additional information: This experience can be performed throughout the year, with the months of September and October being the most interesting to coincide with the grape picking.
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EnoAventura
Information supplied by the provider
Cultural landscape of Rioja Alavesa vine
Wine tasting in winery