Wine tours combine not only visits to wineries and wine tastings, but also to cultural Unesco heritage cities as Mérida, Cáceres and Guadalupe, and local gastronomic restaurants to try each region’s fantastic local food. Unique and great wines, beautiful views and rich biodiversity, sommelier guide, trasportation, small groups and excellent local gastronomy are all part of our wine tours in Extremadura.
This is a special cultural and wine tour accompanied by a wine expert. You can forget about driving and be picked up from your hotel. Taste excellent local wines at 2/3 different wineries, enjoy a traditional high quality lunch. You will also enjoy fantastic views of ancient castles and monuments.This is a unique tour with a small group size for a more personal experience. Máximun 6.
Private tour opcion available.
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 14/08/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cata con Cati
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€70 per person (including taxes)
2 nights with breakfast in double room with views of ... (+See more)
€1,459 per person (including taxes)
Travel around the fishing towns and the oldest streets ... (+See more)