SNOWSHOE HIKES IN MADRID
Dreampeaks organizes Snowshoe tours and excursions in the Sierra de Guadarrama National Park of Madrid, allowing you to enjoy the mountains during the winter season.
Within just minutes of starting out, you can experience the deepest sense of peace and freedom wandering across the wilderness: fresh mantles of snow, quiet woods, frozen streams, gentle slopes and high summits will fascinate you.
This activity is suitable for all ages. No previous experience is required. Children of 6/7 years or older.
If you can walk, then you can snowshoe!
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 30/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: This activity is available during the winter season from December to April, depending on snow conditions.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Snow activities
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: DREAMPEAKS
Information supplied by the provider
Snowshoe Hikes in Madrid mountains.
Snowshoe hikes for families and children
Guadarrama National Park in winter.
Enjoy Winter Outdoor sports in Madrid
Other activities you may find interesting
€6 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
€12 per person (including taxes)
Exclusive visit to Casa de Pilatos by means of ... (+See more)