INTRO TO ROCK CLIMBING IN MADRID
Learn the basic fundamentals of rock climbing with Dreampeaks in the stunning scenery of La Pedriza National Park. Just 40 minutes by car from Madrid city center.
Rock climbing is one of the most thrilling and enjoyable outdoor extreme sports; a safe experience full of excitement that you’ll never forget. We dare you to try it!
Topics Covered: Introduction to Rock Climbing as a Sport: history, types of rock, grades of difficulty. Equipment and specific gear. Basic rock climbing techniques. Practice climbing on real rock.
Includes: Rock Climbing Instructor. 1 rock climbing practice session on real rock for 4 hours. Individual Rock Climbing Equipment: helmet, harness and climbing shoes. Shared equipement and gear: rope, quickdraws, carabiners and belay-devices. Accident Insurance and Civil Liability Insurance.
Requirements: No previous experience required. Normal level of physical fitness. Must not suffer from vertigo.
Optional Transportation and picnic pack on demand.
- Price: €39 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Manzanares el Real (Madrid)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 30/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2024
- Category of the activity: Nature. Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: DREAMPEAKS
Information supplied by the provider
Rock Climbing in La Pedriza
Enjoy Outdoor sports in Madrid.
Share the experience with your friends!
Other activities you may find interesting
€450 per person (including taxes)
We present the Trekking Pass' Aran. ... (+See more)
Vielha e Mijaran