Camino de Santiago - Finisterre & Muxía Way
Santiago doesn´t have to be the end of the Camino, it can even be the starting point of a new trail towards the sea. The Finisterre – Muxia Way, is much more than a simple prolongation of the Camino, this route finds its origins in a Celtic and Roman tradition. Finisterre was considered to be the westernmost point in Europe, and the End of the World (its name comes from this expression).
This trail will take you to the heart of the Costa da Morte, one of the most genuine and unspoiled regions of Spain, and you will be able to try its popular gastronomy, based on seafood.
It is a very well marked route, but one of the walking days is a bit longer than usual (32 km), so a certain level of fitness is recommended.
You will be able to ask for your certificate when you arrive in Finisterre, known as the “Finisterrana”, and for the “Muxiana” when you arrive in Muxia!
Accommodation in Santiago
Day 2: Santiago – Negreira (21 km)
Day 3: Negreira – Olveiroa (32 km)
Day 4: Olveiroa – Cee (18 km)
Day 5: Cee – Finisterre (15 km)
Day 6: Finisterre – Lires (13 km)
Day 7: Lires – Muxia (15 km)
Check out Muxia
7 NIGHTS (PRIVATE ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM)
DINNER (EXCEPT IN SANTIAGO)
24 HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBER
- Price: €620 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
Fisterra (A Coruña)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 30/11/2029
- Additional information: FLEXIBLE DATES FLEXIBLE TOUR
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Information supplied by the provider
Milestone KM 0
Other activities you may find interesting
€40 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an enriching experience on a Córdoba guided tour ... (+See more)