Barcelona Chocolate Tours invites you to explore the history and origins of cacao as you stroll through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter.
A walking tour during which you'll discover some of Barcelona's oldest shops and encounter master chocolatiers who will immerse you in a world of new flavours.
History, architecture and traditional Catalan culture led by an expert guide.
What does your booking include?
- 2 hours visit led by a professional guide.
- Admission to Museu de la Xocolata.
- Tasting of 9 chocolates.
- Tour of a chocolatier's workshop.
- Coffee, tea or a glass of cava.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider