Cordobés Tablao Flamenco
Did you know that when the Barcelona opera house, the Liceu, held its opening night there was a flamenco performance? Although flamenco comes from Andalusia, Catalonia has a long-standing tradition of the genre and the most important dancers or bailaores such as Carmen Amaya and Joan Magriñá.
Since the late 19th century, the Tablao Flamenco Cordobés has continued to showcase the best of this artistic movement and is the only survivor of Barcelona's golden age of entertainment with its authentic and professional stagings that you won't find anywhere else in the city.
This cosy venue attracts the foremost figures from the world of flamenco, including Farruco, Camarón, Manuela Carrasco, Miguel Poveda, Jesús Carmona and many more who have trodden the stage of El Cordobés on the road to fame, a stage that is synonymous with excellence.
What does your booking include?:
- Great Tasting Festival and flamenco show.
- Flamenco show and drink.
- Price: €44 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the magic of Madrid at dusk with a Sightseeing ... (+See more)