Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
On this route, you'll discover the aromas, colours and flavours of Barcelona with this unique and different sensory experience while you taste typical traditional produce at the different food emporiums.
You'll visit the picturesque and captivating sta. Caterina Market, with stalls and shops selling the most typical traditional produce as well as the most exotic. You'll smell the most mouth-watering aromas as you walk down the streets, and stop off at the different shops in the Gothic Quarter where you'll sample local specialities including dairy produce, chocolate, turrón nougat, cured meats and sausages, olive oil, wine and dried fruit and nuts.
Gastronomy is a very important ingredient in Barcelona's cultural heritage and this guided tour gives you the chance to discover iconic establishments from Barcelona's gastronomic heritage with an expert guide, and taste some of their products. Make sure you don't miss it!.
What does your booking include?:
- Guided walking tour.
- Four local product tastings.
- Jamón Experience admission.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Price: €19.8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€26.75 per person (including taxes)
We’ll be located in one of the very hearts of the ... (+See more)