Guided visits to rock art
Do you want to know the rock art of Moratalla (Murcia)?
Official guided tours by a local guide for do not miss details.
You can enjoy this art on stone, as Moratalla accumulates the highest concentration of rock art of the Region de Murcia. Declared World Heritage Site since 1998 by UNESCO, the rock art in Moratalla is characterized by three styles: Arte Levantino (Prehistoric), symbolic language (Prehistoric) and Medieval Paintings (Historical).
We'll teach and explain offering various possibilities, such as making it by mountain bike (MTB). Organized tours for groups.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 23/05/2016
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Information supplied by the provider