Truffle hunting and dining in a beautifull Spanish location for a 2-day relaxing weekend. 4* hotels, a diner in a casual atmosphere and otherone about your selection. Visit Numancia, a Celtiberian-Roman archeological site.
Selected Weekends from December to March.
Enjoy the authentic experience of hunting truffle and taste this different flavour whith the Designation of Origin Ribera del Duero Wine.
Learn how black truffles can be grown to support a rural livelihood.
These weekend "get-aways" are designed to be scheduled and tailored for small groups.
We take care of:
- Hotel accomodations whith breakfast for 1 night
- A private Truffle hunt
- 1 Truffle meal in a casual atmosphere
- 1 Truffle meal about your election
- Guided visit to the Celtiberian-Roman archeological site.
Contact us to make a date. This is a great chance to work with us to personalize your trip. We can offer in English and Chinese lenguaje.
It is recommended comfortable and warm clothing, and hiking boots.
Live a unique experiencia about black truffle.
- Price: €169 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cabrejas del Pinar (Soria)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 11/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Weekends from December to March. Other dates, contact us.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SORIA VACACIONES
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
On this tour you will enjoy a day with a tasting of a ... (+See more)
€3,020 per person (including taxes)
Our Camino de Santiago guided bike tour from Burgos ... (+See more)