FLY TO ABADIA DE RETUERTA BY HELICOPTER, WINERY VISIT.
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid and fly north, where we find the Escorial Monastery, built in the XVI century it was considered the eighth wonder of the world thanks to its beauty and size. It is one of Europe's most representative renaissance buildings.
Next we reach “Valle de los Caídos” composed of a unique Benedict abbey dug out of the rocks and a Christian cross, that stands at 125 meters. Both monuments were built to commemorate Spanish civil war victims.
Following we fly through Madrid Mountains and reach Segovia city, with its incredible Aqueduct, Cathedral and Alcazar, considered a UNESCO world heritage site since 1985.
We fly along the amazing “Duero Valley” enjoying its wine yards and leafy forest hills until we land in Abadia de Retuerta.
Abadía de Retuerta is a witness to history and a place where land and wine come together. The duty of our Duero Valley winery is to respect and preserve the legacy we have inherited in one of the best wine regions of Spain; its surroundings, the monastery and its wines.
Its wines, made from a careful selection of the best grapes in its vineyards, are a bold commitment to terroir wines.
We take a farm and wine yard tour in a 4x4, during the tour you will enjoy an appetizer on wine yard special place, where you will taste a very special white wine, Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine.
Next we will have the Winery tour, we will have a barrel wine tasting and will receive two different wine sommelier tasting explanations.
Besides Duero River we visit Santa María de Retuerta Abbey, XII century, It is a emblematic Romanic style monastery belongs to “Premostratense” monks community.
We have Lunch on a luxury restaurant.
- Price: €1,167 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Sardón de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 15/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2023
- Additional information: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopter aviability TOTAL PRICE 5.835,00.-€ (1.167,00.-€ per person, 5 passangers)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Premium Spain. Haute cuisine. Aerial tours. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SPAINUP
Information supplied by the provider
ABADIA DE RETUERTA FROM THE SKY
AS 350 B3
Other activities you may find interesting
€65 per person (including taxes)
Discover the perfect break: a full of History one-day ... (+See more)
€58 per person (including taxes)
Departure from Sevilla in the morning for the mountains ... (+See more)
Cabeza la Vaca