Make a leather keyring.
Discover how to create with your own hands a leather keychain, a very resistant material traditionally used in the Canary Islands to make different utensils, and personalize it by engraving your initials on it.
In order that the Canarian traditions endure and that the visitors know them, through collaborative experiences.
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
San Bartolomé (Lanzarote)
- Duration: 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Horario: de lunes a sábado de 10:00 – 16:00 Nº de Participantes: de 2 a 6
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€14 per person (including taxes)
In Almadén (Ciudad Real), you will have the opportunity ... (+See more)
€20 per person (including taxes)
Tomelloso retains still a long artisan tradition, ... (+See more)