Mirador del Río
Located 400 metres high, on the Risco de Famara, the Mirador del Río is one of César Manrique’s most representative architectural creations as it shows a series of artistic and architectural details and his eagerness to combine art and nature. It is located near the remains of an ancient military base that dates back to the end of the 19th Century.
It is camouflaged on the rock in a way in which only a genius of Manrique’s magnitude could conceive. The Mirador takes over El Río, the narrow stretch of the sea separating Lanzarote from La Graciosa.
- Price: €4.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 07/11/2018
- Date available to: 07/11/2019
- Additional information: Opening Hours: 10:00 to 17:45 Summer opening hours (15 July to 15 September): 10:00 to 18:45 Recommended opening hours: during the summer months (July, August and September), due to the larger number of visitors present, we recommend making individual visits in the afternoon in order to avoid crowds.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Information supplied by the provider
Mirador del Río.